Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Star Trek Nemesis
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet What We Need Is A .........
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 4 of 4 ): 1 · · 3 · 4
What We Need Is A .........

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 08:03 PM

spacer

Bah! Small beans indeed compared to the weekend duels between Doncaster's Tokyo opticians, I'm telling you. Or better yet, the fun-filled cultureathon that is Hartlepool 'pon a Friday night.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 08:15 PM

spacer

Mmmm, it's a bit quieter over here, just explain - what's a fight.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 17, 2006 at 04:54 PM

spacer

fighting? where?!
lady? where!?

*if you stand up for yourself men think your being un lady like.
*if you dont your a pathetic girly.

As for mix sex fight (no i dont mean in teh pervy sense) if a girl smacks you one, she deserves what she gets if you ask me! If a any PERSON (male or female) wants to start on some one else they gott take the responsibility that they might get hurt, and not go 'oh i cant belive he hit a girl...' ect! male or female - GET A GRIP, you started it!!

ok im calm lol

*pete- farts put girls off a number of things.....please god i dont want to know! lol

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 10:55 AM

spacer

Sorry to be sexist, but I don't think I could bring myself to hit a girl. Though there's been a few who I wanted to slap, certainly.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 11:05 AM

spacer

If any of you plan on visiting Wales, stay out of Newport on a Friday or Saturday night. The men will kick your head in, but that's just their idea of a friendly greeting.

The women are far worse. They drink a couple of gallons of cheap cider with a chaser like a bottle of vodka. They then find some poor chap and they alternate between showing him what inappropriate body parts they have had pierced with slapping him around and throwing up. And if they need to go to the toilet they just use the street. They also use swear words as pronouns even on the rare occasions when they haven't been on the meths...

For some reason, I don't find myself attracted to women who behave like this, as weird as it sounds. This means that they accuse me of being homosexual, an offence that still carries the death penalty in the festering swamp that is Newport

Pete, don't worry it is VERY easy to tell the difference between men and women in Newport. The men have fewer tattoos and they don't bother fishing for compliments about their assorted body piercings.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 12:46 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Sorry to be sexist, but I don't think I could bring myself to hit a girl. Though there's been a few who I wanted to slap, certainly.

some girls like a slap (On the arse can be quite good - Ermm Apparently!!)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 01:16 PM

spacer

Accounting Troll:

For some reason, I don't find myself attracted to women who behave like this, as weird as it sounds. This means that they accuse me of being homosexual, an offence that still carries the death penalty in the festering swamp that is Newport

Did I read somewhere that Newport wanted to be twinned with some other town to raise their profile but the only reply they got was from Mordor?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 03:27 PM

spacer

some girls like a slap (On the arse can be quite good - Ermm Apparently!!)

Some girls like being slapped across the face, which is a touch too weird even for me...

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 06:01 PM

spacer

moving on from spanking....
i think its very honerable and gentlemanly of you fa to not ever hit a girl...being a *checks* girl myself, i guess i woudl think giving a girl a slap in return for her giving you one would be ok! i belive if you want to be treated like a LADY you should act like one!

well, i have to say im definatly not into pissing in the street or showing inapproriate body piercings to every one i meet (id have to have some first!) ... well someone has to hold up the classy end of the party

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 06:06 PM

spacer

I had a girl piss in front of me once. In a sort of showing-off way She was really odd.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 06:51 PM

spacer

ok, ok,ok let me get this straight - to impress you she pissed in front of you? - you need to relocate! lol

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 06:58 PM

spacer

Ivory: ok, ok,ok let me get this straight - to impress you she pissed in front of you? - you need to relocate! lol

Yeah, maybe to Newport!!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Black Bile the Pirate ( 7 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 18, 2006 at 07:03 PM

spacer

FullAuto: I had a girl piss in front of me once. In a sort of showing-off way She was really odd.

Now there be a proper lady, an what be 'er address?

To Hang me, they's gotta find me, an' only this salty sea dog aknows who I is.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 19, 2006 at 05:37 PM

spacer

give him her addy FA...it ll get her off teh streets and stop her harassing non-pirate folk

i tell you what we need- a FREE bar

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 4 of 4 ): 1 · · 3 · 4

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

44 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles