Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet What We Need Is A .........
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 3 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4
What We Need Is A .........

Black Bile the Pirate ( 7 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 03:57 PM

spacer

What mean ye, "always talk like a pirate" Oy arm a pirate, and Im a thinkin' we should all join a cuttin' out party and board Nicole Kidman an' sail her into the south sea's and on to Port Royal. Who's with me men?

To Hang me, they's gotta find me, an' only this salty sea dog aknows who I is.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 06:01 PM

spacer

Nicole Kidman? Count me in Cap'n!

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:10 PM

spacer

termintes might be a bit pesky as pets- esp if we loose them in the system!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:28 PM

spacer

Black Bile the Pirate: What mean ye, "always talk like a pirate" Oy arm a pirate, and Im a thinkin' we should all join a cuttin' out party and board Nicole Kidman an' sail her into the south sea's and on to Port Royal. Who's with me men?

Hmm now then Girls - if the boys are having parties, I think we should be looking for a party of our own, what say ye to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp as host? (I think I'm turning into a pirate)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:32 PM

spacer

No chance. If we're having Nicole Kidman you lot are getting Boris fucking Karloff. And he's dead.

Christ, why not go the whole hog? We'll have Julia Roberts and you girls can have...there's no male ugly enough to serve as an equivalent. Never mind.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:34 PM

spacer

Both are passable so long as they don't talk.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:37 PM

spacer

Pete: Both are passable so long as they don't talk.

Pete, you saying that Johnny and Bradd have speech impediments? Could have a fight on your hands!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:40 PM

spacer

I doubt it. They probably haven't been in a fight since school.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:41 PM

spacer

Nah, referring to the ladies

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:42 PM

spacer

FullAuto: I doubt it. They probably haven't been in a fight since school.

Duugh... from me I meant!!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:43 PM

spacer

Well, in that case, my money is still firmly on Pete, I'm afraid.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:46 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Well, in that case, my money is still firmly on Pete, I'm afraid.

I don't know how to take that! Being a lady and all ....

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:50 PM

spacer

Let's put it this way, if I am struck by a lady, she gets a complimentary ding around the ear with every punch landed on my person.

Seriously, people think I'm strange when I say this, but young women are the biggest bunch of scrappers on the planet and no part of the body is sacred. They're becoming more like blokes every day (in a non-physical way of course).

But that's real life and nobody here's being serious. I can brew a mean fart though and I know from experience that that puts women off a variety of things.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:55 PM

spacer

I never understood that, even when I was little.

"You fight like a girl."

"You mean, I drag you about by your hair, scratch your fucking eyes out and repeatedly hoof you in the bollocks?"

"Er, yeah."

"Well, if you insist..."

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 07:58 PM

spacer

Pete: Let's put it this way, if I am struck by a lady, she gets a complimentary ding around the ear with every punch landed on my person.

Seriously, people think I'm strange when I say this, but young women are the biggest bunch of scrappers on the planet and no part of the body is sacred. They're becoming more like blokes every day (in a non-physical way of course).

But that's real life and nobody here's being serious. I can brew a mean fart though and I know from experience that that puts women off a variety of things.

I have to say that there have been some of the more mature 'slappers' caught in the act of fisty-cuffs, you only need to go down town in Bolsover to see it! Friday or Saturday anytime after 5pm. Sounds cliched - but I am glad to be lady!

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 3 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

17 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles