Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet The Web bullet Power? Real Power? Ultimate Power?
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Power? Real Power? Ultimate Power?

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 31, 2006 at 08:46 AM

spacer

http://www.realultimatepower.net

Everyone needs to see this. Just in case they are in need of some power. And black pyjamas.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 31, 2006 at 05:08 PM

spacer

Genius - I never knew ninjas were so cool.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 1, 2006 at 12:53 AM

spacer

I don't get it. The site looks as if it was put together by someone who thinks that the way ninjas are portrayed in Hollywood is accurate.

I don't think much of their warrior code either - Bushido is even more hypocritical and self-serving than Chivalry, a pretty impressive acheivement when you think about the atrocities medieval crusaders (in Spain and Eastern Europe, as well as the Middle East) committed in the name of a religion that was supposed to be about peaceful coexistance and turning the other cheek.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 1, 2006 at 03:23 AM

spacer

Ninjas don't adhere to Bushido. That's the Samurai.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 1, 2006 at 07:03 AM

spacer

B-but they're cool! Don't take that image away form me

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 1, 2006 at 08:35 AM

spacer

The ninja's boner smashes the entire restaurant. Every single one of the pirate's boners explodes while making a whistling sound. The ninja looks back at his girlfriend. She smiles and they pork.

Yes. Yes, they are.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

62 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles