Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Political Scandal Predictions
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Political Scandal Predictions

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 27, 2006 at 06:30 PM

spacer

Today's newspapers had coverage of John Prescott's affair, Patricia Hewitt being heckled by nurses and the mess Charles Clarke has made of immigration. The Daily Mail even suggested that the Prescott story was leaked by the government to defelect the papers from the other scandals.

I'm proposing that we use this thread to predict future scandals involving corruption, sleaze or simple incompetance of our political leaders. Humerous and serious predictions are equally welcome.

PREDICTION: Tony Blair will stop the refit of HMS Illustrious and mothball HMS Ark Royal. He will say that since he has scrapped the only British fixed wing aircraft that can operate from our aircraft carriers, they no longer have a role in the modern Royal Navy. He will justify this policy by saying that the planned war against Iran has to be funded somehow.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 28, 2006 at 07:31 AM

spacer

I don't know if this fits your remit but it is a scandal and a prediction.

PREDICTION:
Even though this government has made a total cock-up of everything they touch, I predict that the stupid bastards that voted them back in will do so again just because they will never vote for conservatives.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 29, 2006 at 09:52 AM

spacer

i predit they will fuck up absolutly EVERYTHING! lol does that count

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

101 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles