Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Pet Hates
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 1 of 7 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · · 7
Pet Hates

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 14, 2006 at 09:34 AM

spacer

I have just read my emails as I do every morning and I'm amazed how many people can't use punctuation and capital letters. What the hell is wrong with people? I know it's habit from using mobile phones but when some unknown designer developes a perfectly good keyboard with a 'shift' key you would think people would have the strength to press it occasionally.

It got me thinking - it's just a small thing but it causes me to delete the mail as 'junk', and I wondered what 'spikes' other people in a small way.

What are your pet hates? - just the small things, nothing too serious.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 14, 2006 at 10:29 AM

spacer

People whose spelling, punctuation and grammar is absolutely atrocious. If you cannot spell or put a sentence together, you should not be allowed on the internet. I swear to God, people should have to get a keyboard licence.

I don't want perfection, but some attempt to get it right would be nice. And about fifty other pet hates.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 15, 2006 at 10:16 AM

spacer

Yes, I agree with the punctuation, spelling etc. but what really gets my goat when I'm driving, is people driving in the opposite direction who 'flash' you when you're overtaking and there's miles of room, what do they think... that it'll stop me doing it? .... I don't think so, it just makes me pull in later!! Another thing ... 'pipping' what's that about then? Ok when you are trying to attract someones attention but it gets used as a finger wagging exercise, if everyone that flashes or pips examined their own driving ..

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 15, 2006 at 12:10 PM

spacer

Mobile phones in pubs - I'd like to make those people eat the damn things. People who drop everything inclusing the conversation you were just having to answer their sodding phone. People driving whilst on the phone - lets amend this and say MOBILE PHONES - I HATE THEM!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 15, 2006 at 06:00 PM

spacer

people who pick their noses and then eat it EWWWWW there is NO NEED for it! really there isnt

wherre do i go to apply for my license fa?

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 15, 2006 at 06:14 PM

spacer

And people who pick their nose on the phone - did I mention I hate mobile phones?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 16, 2006 at 04:13 PM

spacer

i hate peopel who cough down the phone- theres no need TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY! grrrr

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 16, 2006 at 04:26 PM

spacer

People who 'hock n spit' Not a favourite of mine and blow their noses into hankies then look - what do they think they'll find???? NO DON'T TELL ME PLEEEZE!!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 05:53 PM

spacer

look, if you got a bit of a cold you HAVE to check the hankie, how will you know if its still yellow/green or if your on the mend!! but definatly not in public

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 06:40 PM

spacer

Is coughing over the phone okay if you're phoning in sick because your team are playing at home?

One thing that drives me up the wall is when newspapers treat a minor bit of gossip about some actor or footballer as serious news and give it priority over news that actually is serious.

And similarly, the fashion for celebrities to give their kids bizarre names. What do they think is going to happen when the poor kid goes to school?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 06:42 PM

spacer

If it's anything like what happened to Richard Head at my school, it'll be torture.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 08:08 PM

spacer

FullAuto: If it's anything like what happened to Richard Head at my school, it'll be torture.

Yeah, we had a Mike Hunt.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 18, 2006 at 12:40 PM

spacer

I hate Death.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 20, 2006 at 12:47 PM

spacer

death of myself....not so worrying. Death of thsoe i love? i mean WTF is that about!

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:33 PM

spacer

The inept security measures that surround us these days.

I was in Monmouth the other day, so I thought I would take the opportunity to visit the ruins of the castle. There is a car park and a Ministry of Defence building next to the castle, and I saw the following sign at the car park:

"If you fail to pay and display your car will be deemed a security risk"

Presumably when Al Qaeda plants a car bomb, they never think to pay the car parking charges...

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 1 of 7 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · · 7

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

139 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles