Forums
Shop
Contact
Stargate SG-1
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet News bullet Friday Funbags
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Friday Funbags

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 27, 2006 at 11:15 AM

spacer

Latest movie trailer from Guillermo del Toro (he who did "Hellboy"). You have to admire the ubergeeks, especially when they build a home cinema like this. Ah dear, I probably shouldn't but i'll link this anyway. Try to guess the commands (pretty much safe for work btw). This also made me smile. And this gets creepier the longer it runs.

Watching weirds and funny video clips on the internet is now pretty much the national pastime isn't it?

UPDATE: Ooh this is a good read, it's the 10 best sci-fi films that never existed.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 27, 2006 at 04:39 PM

spacer

Safe for work eh? I was horrified to see that commands like "kiss" and "spank", "bend over" (accidentally typing "over" made one fall humorously) actually worked...

Typing in "die" gets a very Monty Python result, whilst "drop and give me 20" had me in stitches.

Seriously though, the code behind this is actually quite clever (nerd alert! ).

As for the Gay Bar vid - a touch of class. Nice to see folks balancing out all these nutcases who take these games too seriously and they seem like quite good friends after all.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 28, 2006 at 03:15 AM

spacer

how the fuck did you come up with those commands? do you do this sort of thing for real at the weekends?

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 28, 2006 at 09:31 AM

spacer

Nah, I just thought they'd be the most predictable commands.

I have a creative brain, not a sleaze-filled one!

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

204 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles