Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Star Trek Nemesis
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Polls bullet Best Animated Series Ever?
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Best Animated Tv Series Ever?
Choice: Results:
Jamie and The Magic Fucking Torch
12.00% ( 1 votes ) --
Transformers
25.00% ( 2 votes ) --
Thundercats
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
The Simpsons
25.00% ( 2 votes ) --
Duckman
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Futurama
25.00% ( 2 votes ) --
Family Guy
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
South Park
12.00% ( 1 votes ) --
He-Man
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Best Animated Series Ever?

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 26, 2006 at 11:42 PM

spacer

Please forgive the 80s inclusions, I couldn't stop myself. And when I say Transformers and He-Man, etc, I mean the original series.

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 28, 2006 at 09:27 AM

spacer

That's tough! Still, I went for the humorous ones, and ended on Simpsons. Homer's lie detector is one of the better!

Greetings from Olav (Staff at StrategyCore.co.uk)

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 28, 2006 at 09:45 AM

spacer

Futurama for me, though Duckman is a close second.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 28, 2006 at 02:07 PM

spacer

It's gotta' be South Park for me though I thought 2D TV was quite good.

I don't have a TV so I only see these things when I'm at someone elses house.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 29, 2006 at 08:49 AM

spacer

I went for Thundercats. I had the wallpaper when I was a kid for crying out loud. You just couldn't top it at the time. Okay, maybe with Transformers you could, but I neverwatched it much when I was younger.

Thundercats HO!

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 29, 2006 at 05:39 PM

spacer

I see to recall that Thundercats never left much ambiguity when it came to Good v Evil.

I voted Simpsons, partly because it isn't afraid of RL issues. And the way the Queen of England forced Homer Simpson to take Madonna with him when he returned from his holiday in Britain.

•  

Azrael Strife ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 30, 2006 at 04:43 AM

spacer

More than meets the eye... ^_^

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.

•  

Mighty Jack ( 7 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 2, 2006 at 02:54 PM

spacer

Jamie and the Magic Torch all tha way!

Seriously, I got series 1 & 2 on DVD (I'm not even going to pretend they belong to my niece/younger brother/great great grandchild) and it's a stand out piece of british 80's cartoonery!

Plus Wordsworth's accent is fun to mimic in social situations

People don't stop playing beacause they grow up; they grow up because they stop playing.

Thumbs Up Friend!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 2, 2006 at 05:43 PM

spacer

Though calling it 'animated' is stretching the truth a bit.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 5, 2006 at 06:49 PM

spacer

i like jamies and the magic tourch when ive had a few its quite funny. i was totally torn between the simpsons and futurama...i went for futureama cos some of the jokes are a little more subtle. i like that! )

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

55 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles