Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Polls bullet Aaaaargh, The Pain!
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 1 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3
What Hurts Most?
Choice: Results:
Childbirth
50.00% ( 5 votes ) --
Stubbed Toe
10.00% ( 1 votes ) --
Paper Cut
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Kick In The Bollocks
40.00% ( 4 votes ) --
Juice From Orange Squirting Into Eye
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Hitting Fingertip With Hammer
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Scalded Foot From Clumsy Kettle Usage
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Tongue Stuck To Ice Lolly
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Pubic Hair Caught In Fly
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Aaaaargh, The Pain!

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 07:54 AM

spacer

Quite obvious, darlings. Which, in your opinion, is the most painful? Which one makes you cry? Which one makes you curl up and whimper like a wounded kitten?

•  

Azrael Strife ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 11:02 AM

spacer

We agree on that

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 12:15 PM

spacer

I had to put childbirth as being male I guess the pain from that would top a swift kick to the nads.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 12:31 PM

spacer

You did know my name is Barbara and I drive a taxi !!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 01:03 PM

spacer

Ah, nice and local, then.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 05:05 PM

spacer

Yeah, now that would sting a bit - I know a nice little shop near you.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 07:16 PM

spacer

My friend Tubs sells some nice things for local people, most of them sell for less than twelvelty two pounds.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 10, 2006 at 06:41 PM

spacer

I find having to pay for a round of drinks to be pretty painful, if that counts

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 11, 2006 at 11:09 AM

spacer

I voted for the stubbed toe. A kick in the bollocks does indeed bring a tear to the eye, but stubbeed toes also really damn hurt and if you're like me happen more often, so on average there's more pain.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 11, 2006 at 05:56 PM

spacer

Accounting Troll: I find having to pay for a round of drinks to be pretty painful, if that counts

I think that probably ought to go on the 'Worst things that ever happened to me' poll.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 10:17 AM

spacer

What's this 'childbirth' vote rubbish? Are you taking the piss?

Women have no empathy when we get hit in the nuts, so I'm not showing any now. Bloody childbirth. I've taken bigger shits than the newborns I've seen.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 06:02 PM

spacer

Nooo, you got the wrong end of the stick. My point is as a bloke - without the equipment if you see what I mean - I reckon it would smart a bit if I gave birth. Quite a suprise too being a virgin.
Mmmm, Imaculate Conception. Now there's a thing.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 06:25 PM

spacer

Mary was just lucky she never had to explain her story to the Child Support Agency

Anyway, a childbirth is pretty bad if the child hasn't turned in the womb. It was routinly fatal for both mother and child not so long ago.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 07:04 PM

spacer

I always thought that Joseph character was a bit gullible - "Er, my love I seem to be pregnant, yes, yes I know I'm a virgin, er ..... God did it'"
It's a crap excuse and yet he fell for it and gave credence to the religion based on an oxymoron.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:50 PM

spacer

silvertongedevil: I always thought that Joseph character was a bit gullible - "Er, my love I seem to be pregnant, yes, yes I know I'm a virgin, er ..... God did it'"
It's a crap excuse and yet he fell for it and gave credence to the religion based on an oxymoron.

Excuse me sir, would you mind making a statement explaining if you read The Davinci Code before or after you made this statement? knee bend, knee bend.

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 1 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 2 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

124 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles