Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet News bullet This News Is News
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
This News Is News

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 4, 2006 at 11:46 PM

spacer

This sounds good to me, a Stargate MMO. Could work out if done right, encouraging small teams and intelligent mission design. For an example of how not to do anything right, I'm amazed to read that Duke Nukem Forever is still in production.
In a similar vein here's an interesting piece on Sony and their evil (alleged) tactics to keep players hooked to their online games. In better news, men with big brains continue to work on the important issue of how we can make lightsabers.

Remember Jack Thompson the mad video game hater? Someone made a game that has something to do with him (I'm tired and can't get my head around it). Someone please download it and let me know if its any good, because it looks fun!

Google have effectively destroyed bmw.de for trying to be sneaky and stuff about their page ranking. To be ignored by Google must be as close to a living death as a website could get surely?

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 5, 2006 at 07:00 AM

spacer

Not really surprised by Sony Online's tactics. Seems to be a natural extension of pay for play to me.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

61 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles