Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Aladdin
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3
Aladdin

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:22 PM

spacer

Perhaps you've been deprived and the sudden plethora of swooning is going to your head?

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:25 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Perhaps you've been deprived and the sudden plethora of swooning is going to your head?

Feels quite nice actually!! I like an occasional plethora (oxymoron I believe?)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:27 PM

spacer

Don't think it is. 'Plethora' just mean 'an excess' and we all like a bit of excess, just not all the time.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:33 PM

spacer

Everything in moderation - ESPECIALLY moderation - I say. 'To play safe is not to play at all' where did I hear that before?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:40 PM

spacer

Too much moderaion and you die at the age of a hundred, with a body in perfect condition, having enjoyed life not at all.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:43 PM

spacer

Looks like I'll die young then (well figuratively speaking) and I'll probably look older than my age - with any luck!! (something odd about what I just said, I'm sure I don't want to look older than I am!) If that's what it takes ....

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:45 PM

spacer

You can't always get what you want. But sometimes, you get what you need.

Apologies, can't believe I just typed that.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:49 PM

spacer

Was that you being profound? Or just talking S**TE? If you always get what you want perhaps you'll never REALLY want anything!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:50 PM

spacer

No, that's me ripping off a Rolling Stones song. They are now rolling in their graves.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:53 PM

spacer

FullAuto: No, that's me ripping off a Rolling Stones song. They are now rolling in their graves.

Oh and I was so impressed, I had erred on the side of you being profound - not talking S**TE, hadn't got you down as a Stones fan ...

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 10:00 PM

spacer

It's difficult not to be a fan of a band that looks like it's made up of reanimated corpses. But I like lots of different music. And I also find myself ripping the lyrics off for profound statements, too. But I own the CDs, so I'm entitled.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 10:27 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Putting fear into the hearts of evildoers, as per usual.

Down the bingo again then?

Plethora? Oxymoron?
Where's my sodding dictionary? I'm sure they're talking dirty.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 3, 2006 at 05:11 PM

spacer

Hehe... moron... hehe.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 3, 2006 at 05:58 PM

spacer

Pete: Hehe... moron... hehe.

Have you been drinking acid again?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 3, 2006 at 08:29 PM

spacer

CHECK IT OUT
http://chatfu.com/p/5c48170553f8ed1a

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

67 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles