Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Games bullet Far Cry: Instincts.
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Far Cry: Instincts.

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 15, 2006 at 07:28 PM

spacer

Although good looking and vaguely interesting, this games has bored me out of my mind. I mean, am I on crack, or are there shooters where the enemy shows more signs of AI than a fucking trilobite?

'Cause I could swear I've played them, and this game does not match up.

Goon #1 "What was that sound?"

Goon #2 "Don't know."

Goon #3 "Let's all split up and go looking in different directions so we don't look like a total bunch of fuck-offs. Oh, and if you do see someone, make sure not to take cover, just shout something loudly so we can all laugh at you."

Goons #1 & 2 "Ok, sounds good."

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 17, 2006 at 02:12 PM

spacer

This is where I love games like Jedi Knight 2 and so on. When the Stormtroopers get into shit, they take cover, or retreat to where their buddies are hiding out.

All too often I've sprinted after one of the Men in White only to find myself confronted by something much, much larger than I am, which usually kills me instantly.

Strangely this is far more appealing than the type of "game play" you describe above... but you already knew that

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 18, 2006 at 10:17 AM

spacer

Just picked up Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and I swear to God, the AI is better than FC:I's. Shocking.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

38 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles