Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet May Day !may Day!
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
May Day !may Day!

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 1, 2006 at 01:22 PM

spacer

Well for the first time in around 13 years, May Day (May 1st - not Necessarily Bank Holiday Monday) has been a bit of a wash out.
I always celebrate the day by decorating the house with seasonal flowers and garlands, going for a walk in the country side and then getting VERY,VERY Drunk!!! I'll just have to accept that two out of three aint bad.
I do think it's a shame that most people don't know why we celebrate the day, most think it's some sort of flag flying day for the labour party (I see now why it's not popular!!).
We are celebrating the coming of Summer and yes it did used to be a day for people to get hired for seasonal work at village markets but I don't think they had a chance to vote!
Anyway I'm off now to get squiffy, as the weather's too rainy and cold to go for a whiz on the bike, looks like the bottle of bubbly gets it!!! Oh Woe!!!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 1, 2006 at 02:54 PM

spacer

And just when I needed an excuse to crack open a bottle of finest Master Distiller's Jack Daniel's. Well, I don't really need an excuse...

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 2, 2006 at 09:22 AM

spacer

I spent my day going to see the missus' folks about 140 miles away - drove there in the morning and back in the afternoon...

...on the plus side though I did get drunk when I got back

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 6, 2006 at 09:26 AM

spacer

i spent may day . . . getting stuff ready for work the next day! lol glutten for punishment or what!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

37 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles