Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Star Trek Nemesis
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Gadgets bullet Things You Want But Don't Need.
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Things You Want But Don't Need.

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 15, 2006 at 02:57 PM

spacer

Got one of these for my birthday:

http://www.iwan...ductCode=SONGRE

Great fun. I have reccurrent dreams of chucking one onto a bus, but I think the Thought Police would gun me down, and if they didn't, armed police certainly would. I suspect living with me is no longer as easy as it once was.

I must stop looking for stuff on IWOOT and all the other websites full of stuff that make a mockery of necessity.

Anyone else have any useless gadgets?

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 15, 2006 at 05:02 PM

spacer

Useless? Useless????

My USB lava lamp is a necessity! As is my USB LED christmas tree!!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 15, 2006 at 05:40 PM

spacer

Sorry, I don't usually lump aesthetics in with the uses.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 21, 2006 at 05:09 PM

spacer

i love iwoot.com! full of stuff i definatly dont need, but desperatly want. BUT it is great for birhtdays and christmas, you can usually find something a bit different and th eprices are pretty cool.
also hawkins bizar is pretty groovy, same kind of site.
i went into the highstrret shop and brought LOADS of there little wind up toys. they jump and swim and walk and roll. they are FAB!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

71 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles