Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Star Trek Nemesis
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Films bullet Aliens? Evil? Shome Mishtake Shurely.
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Aliens? Evil? Shome Mishtake Shurely.

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 10, 2006 at 08:11 AM

spacer

In case you don't know, Evil Aliens is somewhere between Evil Dead and Shaun of the Dead, it's set on a remote island in Wales (heads up, AT) and centres on the abduction and impregnation (oo-er) of a farm girl, involving a cable TV show, a UFO investigator and a stone circle called the Devil's Teeth.

Looks cracking!

http://www.evilaliensthemovie.co.uk/

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 10, 2006 at 12:20 PM

spacer

More Welsh yokels methinks. Positive Welsh characters seem to be even rarer than friendly aliens

The location isn't so far fetched - Pembrokeshire was the centre of a major UFO flap in the 70s and allegedly there is still a subterranean alien base off the Pembrokeshire coast. I incorporated this into one of my stories. Mind you, the Pembrokeshire aliens never probed or impregnated anybody. The personnel at the American base set up to investigate the aliens did, but that's another story.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 12, 2006 at 09:28 AM

spacer

I'm gutted that I missed the cinema release, limited as it was. I think Brit films should get preferential treatment in Brit cinemas, the odds are stacked against them from the start as it is.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 13, 2006 at 08:31 AM

spacer

There are aliens all over the UK, take Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow for instance. Those two crazies have had another child and this one they've named "Egg Sandwich" to go with the first one which they called "Helicopter rotor blade" or something equally stupid.

Do celebrities become crazy or do crazies become celebrities?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 27, 2006 at 08:23 PM

spacer

More Welsh yokels methinks.

That's the Welsh countryside, alright.

And as for a DVD release, for some fucking reason the Australians get it first (22nd May). US release date is a tentative October 3rd. The UK release? Not a bloody word.

Fucking cuntrags.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

38 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles