Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Films bullet Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang.
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang.

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 3, 2006 at 08:57 PM

spacer

A step above your average action film, quite inventive and at times, hilariously funny. Quite a idfferent take on the typical buddy movie, with a gay private detective and a thief-cum-actor. Val Kilmer is actually very good. Robert Downey can act, apparently. I shall be buying this.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 06:44 AM

spacer

I told you! I told you!

Could be a good 'un for a review but I've not bought it yet myself. Loved it at the cinema though. It was one of those rare moments where you go in expecting something and it turns out to be something else entirely, but in a good way rather than the "WTF?!" way.

As for Robert Downey - when his head's on this planet and he's given good material he can be very... err... good. Kilmer has also shown that his career's not over yet and he can still produce the goods (though in my eyes his finest role was in Willow ).

Cracking film. A must see.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 07:56 AM

spacer

Is it now obligatory to have an homosexual in every movie? I know most of the actors are but do we have to have a queer character in every script?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 08:43 AM

spacer

silvertongedevil: Is it now obligatory to have an homosexual in every movie? I know most of the actors are but do we have to have a queer character in every script?

OT:
Same goes for TV! There's not a single reality series in Norway without a faggot these days. Even in "Farmers looking for something to fuck" they managed to find a gay farmer...that's unheard of! It's not that I hate faggots, but I get sick and tired of seeing them in every form of entertainment these days. And in case it sounds like I watch a lot of reality, I see the adds for the programs, that's all. I sometimes watch them, but most are crap, so it's a waste of time.

Topic:
2K2B is excellent! Good to see Kilmer back in a decent role, even if it is as fag. The movie doesn't focus on the fact, and thus it doesn't really matter. Val Kilmer is one of the really great actors...Toombstone, Doors, The Saint...

Greetings from Olav (Staff at StrategyCore.co.uk)

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 09:05 AM

spacer

Considering they only make up about 5% of the population, gays get a lot of publicity.

Still, Kilmer doesn't limp-wrist it, so it's bearable.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 04:59 PM

spacer

Nope. He has a gun. Brilliant torture scene as well which I#ve just remembered

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 05:05 PM

spacer

Plenty of good lines, too. Or the Russian roulette bit. I fucking pissed myself laughing.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 3, 2006 at 12:08 PM

spacer

Have you seen the DVD? It's a piece of shit! Not one extra. If you want an audio commentary you have to buy the fucking French version!

2-disc Special Needs in the future?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

122 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles