Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Product Placement Gone Too Far?
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2
Product Placement Gone Too Far?

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 12:17 PM

spacer

Really? It seems to me that it's been a few years since they had a decent Bond girl - or am I just getting old?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 07:13 PM

spacer

they had decent bond girls? lol just kiddign.....your right, everything about the CLASSIC james bond seems to be goign down the shoot

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:26 PM

spacer

To be fair, I kind of liked Halle Berry. Even though that scene of her emerging from the water was copied from one of the Sean Connery era James Bond films.

I also miss Blofeld and his cat. There was something wonderfully malevolent about the way he would stroke his cat and say "Ah, Mr Bond." before explaining all his plans to James Bond and then ordering his execution in a needlessly complicated manner.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 09:33 PM

spacer

Accounting Troll: To be fair, I kind of liked Halle Berry. Even though that scene of her emerging from the water was copied from one of the Sean Connery era James Bond films.

Yeah I remember that one - Ursula Undress but I can't remember which film it was.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 09:50 PM

spacer

Dr No.

James Bond drove a Sunbeam ALpine in that one.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 06:50 PM

spacer

every male likes her, its nothign to do wiht ACTING TALENT! *rolls eyes* lol no a fat, minger who you still like as a bond girl- THATS a success!

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 07:09 PM

spacer

Hey, why pick on the Bond girls? None of the people who played James Bond could act, either.

The worst of the bunch is Sean Connery. Look at some of the other acting roles he has taken his strong Scottish accent to:

- King Arthur, who was Romano-British (ie Welsh)
- Richard I of England in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves. Richard I actually had a strong French accent and barely spoke a word of English.
- And let's not forget the Russian submarine commander in Hunt for Red October!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 07:21 PM

spacer

Not forgetting Highlander, a Spaniard who had spent time in Japan, and had a thicker accent than supposed Scotsman, Christopher Lambert.

Fucking amazing. I applaud you, Connery. Genius.

And Connery was, by far, the best Bond.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 07:39 PM

spacer

i wasnt picking on anyone...i was mearly making a point. the same applies to bond. find a minger and see if he can still sell sex appeal- then you have a genius

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 3 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

21 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles