Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Stargate SG-1
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Oh Pete, Where Art Thou?
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Oh Pete, Where Art Thou?

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 19, 2006 at 04:30 PM

spacer

Hi folks

Did you happen to see Pete around lately? Strange things are happening, and I can't seem to get in touch with him...

Greetings from Olav (Staff at StrategyCore.co.uk)

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 19, 2006 at 04:32 PM

spacer

He was around earlier today. Problems with SC eh? I'm getting error messages too.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 19, 2006 at 04:34 PM

spacer

Looking into it now. Seems to be a problem with the Posts table, though I imagine you'd guessed that

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 19, 2006 at 04:36 PM

spacer

Fixed. Ran a Repair operation on it and it seems fine.

Let em know if anything's missing... not that I'd be able to do anything about it.

Might be out of touch for tonight at the leasrt as my PC is riddled with Spyware that I can't remove, hence I'm doing a reformat and reinstallation of EVERYTHING

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 19, 2006 at 04:44 PM

spacer

Thanks! I didn't understand what was going on, as the e-mail I sent you came to MY inbox! I sent them from the google webmail however (can't send from ThunderBird at Uni), so I guess it sends all mail to my inbox because of settings.

As for SpyWare, that's always fun . A friend of mine had the same problem you have a few months ago. His PC was hijacked badly, and I couldn't manage to get rid of it. How I'd love to get my hands on the developer of such nastiness! Good luck with the reformat, and if it's any consolidation I did the exact same thing a few days ago.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 19, 2006 at 09:20 PM

spacer

Pete:
Might be out of touch for tonight at the leasrt as my PC is riddled with Spyware that I can't remove, hence I'm doing a reformat and reinstallation of EVERYTHING

Jesus! is there no other way to get rid of that shyte?

I suppose it's a good excuse to upgrade.

Good luck.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Azrael Strife ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 21, 2006 at 05:25 AM

spacer

Slaughter: Thanks! I didn't understand what was going on, as the e-mail I sent you came to MY inbox! I sent them from the google webmail however (can't send from ThunderBird at Uni), so I guess it sends all mail to my inbox because of settings.

As for SpyWare, that's always fun . A friend of mine had the same problem you have a few months ago. His PC was hijacked badly, and I couldn't manage to get rid of it. How I'd love to get my hands on the developer of such nastiness! Good luck with the reformat, and if it's any consolidation I did the exact same thing a few days ago.

Heh, I would like to lay my hands on such people as well

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 21, 2006 at 02:07 PM

spacer

How about dedicating a site to the destruction of such people? Donations for hitmen and so on...

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

29 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles