Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet News bullet Wow
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Wow

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 04:57 AM

spacer

Sometimes the web really is amazing, check this thread out. It just keeps getting better and better, a fantastic read. Reminded me of this classic scammer takedown. Both big reads so get comfy!

Geez, I'm on a roll, this is also good stuff.

A new look for SpiderMan. Marvel are bloody clueless, how can it be a good idea to radically change the look of their #1 licensed property? Especially as last time they did it in the 80's it failed...

Is Tom Hanks really trying to save Star Trek? Only time will tell!

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 07:18 AM

spacer

Upon returning home Jack Thompson discovered a tube of vaginal lubricant left at his front door. Thompson said he believes Rockstar may have been responsible for leaving it there.

I wish I'd thought of that.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 07:46 AM

spacer

Great story on the Powerbook there! Wouldn't have had the balls myself, but glad to see they pissed the git off

Star Trek - I dunno, all I can ever picture Hanks in is the likes of Big and so on.

Incidentally, Star Trek V - the one with Spock's half-brother that didn't get nearly enough money to make it look good and which, for the special edition DVD, William Shatner offered to film more scenes out of his own pocket that were apparently originally supposed to be in it or something but Paramount refused - was initially to feature Sean Connery as Spock's brother instead of Laurence Luckinbill (however you spell it), but Connery was too busy with Indiana Jones at the time.

See? You learn something new every day.

Okay, so whilst Enterprise may be coming to an end after being cut short at series four, they caned it at totally the wrong point. The much talked-about Romulan Wars would have featured in series 6-7 and given them a familiar foe to fight in a big way. Can we say studio = clueless? Let's put that in code:

1. <?php
  2. if ($Paramount = "No!") {
  3.   $Paramount = "We are der clueless muppets... der...";
  4. }
  5. print $Paramount;
  6. ?>

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

169 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles