Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Stargate SG-1
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Responses to Articles bullet Music bullet Funko-metal Carpet Burns
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Funko-metal Carpet Burns

Article Bot ( 64 ) · Group: Site Bots · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 9, 2006 at 10:48 PM

spacer

We strap Silvertongedevil to a metal bed frame, inject him with a quart of Balwhinnie single malt, turn the stereo up to 11 and hit play in the hope of him reviewing the Electric Boys second album - "Funko-Metal Carpet Ride".

Discuss the full article - Funko-Metal Carpet Burns by silvertongedevil below...

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:26 PM

spacer

I've got this album and think it's great!! Good funky music that's great to play loud just before you go out! The production does leave a little to be desired but maybe they were after a naive sound (or perfhaps their sound techy hadn' t got a clue!) Shame they split really ... The Chilli Peppers are pretty good too but not quite in the same vein a bit zany but excellento!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 10:25 PM

spacer

Lady_Castlemaine: I've got this album and think it's great!! Good funky music that's great to play loud just before you go out! The production does leave a little to be desired but maybe they were after a naive sound (or perfhaps their sound techy hadn' t got a clue!) Shame they split really ... The Chilli Peppers are pretty good too but not quite in the same vein a bit zany but excellento!

Have you heard any of the other albums? I listened to 1 min sections on the Net but I didn't rate what I heard.

Like I said in the article Lips N hips is good but some of the other tracks are mediocre.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 3, 2006 at 05:12 PM

spacer

Aye, I do find though that the majority of albums only have at most one or two good songs

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

27 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles