Forums
Shop
Contact
Stargate SG-1
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet News bullet Sunday Shenanigans
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Sunday Shenanigans

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 8, 2006 at 01:11 PM

spacer

I really can't decide just how frighteninging this is. Whereas this bizarrely looks kinda fun!.

Final unbeatable method just went online for stopping windows crashes.

Hope this isn't news to you but;

IT WILL come as a shock to film fans who have spent their Christmases stocking up on their movie collections, but the technology industry is in agreement: the DVD is dead. Consumer electronics companies have begun to show off what they believe will be the next generation of home video technologies. But despite the common belief that the DVD is history, the industry is split over what the next step should be.

Check out the Optimus Keyboard, very cool though nothing to do with Transformers.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 8, 2006 at 02:08 PM

spacer

Sadly HD DVD and Blu Ray will become obsolete almost overnight as Holographic Discs come out. They're just going to be plain bigger dammit (100GB+).

Don't buy into either technology unless you're loaded and blind to the winds of change

As for that keyboard - I want it, I need it, I might even sell my body for it. I think even with my physical prowess it might be out of my price range

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 8, 2006 at 07:58 PM

spacer

Pete:
As for that keyboard - I want it, I need it, I might even sell my body for it. I think even with my physical prowess it might be out of my price range

Yeah but is it coffee/water/beer proof?

As fot the robot, that has to be a send up.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 8, 2006 at 08:26 PM

spacer

I'm sure a waterproof protector will appear shortly on their list of accessories for the keyboard

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 10, 2006 at 06:34 PM

spacer

cyke: I really can't decide just how frighteninging this is.

I thought this was an elaborate wind-up but they have been talking about this on the radio today, and there was a tv programme about it too so I hear.

Are they that bored in Japan?

Mmmm, I can see a market for this ....... I'm drifting.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

39 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles