Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet News bullet Saturday Shocks
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Saturday Shocks

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 7, 2006 at 12:51 PM

spacer

The Mission Impossible 3 trailer has been out for a while, I have this theory that you could put the MI theme to any fast jump-cutting action film trailer and it would look amazing. Definitely one of the all time hall of fame themes!

Commodore is returning as a handheld. I dont fancy its chances. Commodore as a company (regardless of who owns it) seems to have the unique knack of being in the wrong market at the wrong time with the wrong product. Nothing has suceeded for them on any scale since the glorious days of the C64 home computer.

Lego are clearly a fantastic company, check out the Han Solo Affair. You can also design just about anything and they'll make it possible.

I'm all for this;

a Connecticut State Representative has said "enough's enough," and is proposing legislation that would require movie theatres in the state to post the actual starting time of a movie. Saying that the incessant advertising has "robbed us of our freedom of choice because we're not told when the actual movie will begin,"

New game coming out for the Sega Megadrive/Genesis!

New interesting info on how the PlaceBo Effect works, this has always fascinated me.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 7, 2006 at 01:35 PM

spacer

That build your own lego model and buy the bricks for it thingummy is genius. If the rates are pretty fair for the bricks you buy, I can see that being a hugely successful tool.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 2 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

77 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles