spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Life bullet 2006
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 30, 2005 at 07:26 PM

spacer

In some parts of the world it is traditional at this time of the year to make predictions for the new year. Not the obvious ones like there will be a war or disasters or even Goerge Bush will make a fool of himself - more like, "Madonna will be run down by a speeding car so she can't make any more shyte records like her last one." and I'm the man to carry that one out.

Make yours here.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 30, 2005 at 07:37 PM

spacer

There will finally be irrefutable evidence brought to light that aliens exist.

Could happen

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 30, 2005 at 07:42 PM

spacer

Yeah and Elvis is their leader, Uh uh.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 31, 2005 at 04:36 AM

spacer

Elvis is not just their leader. He's their King.

Bush will challenge Saddam to fisticuffs. The result? Bush gets knocked out in the third round, and Saddam is then disqualified and stripped of his title.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 31, 2005 at 01:22 PM

spacer

I think Bin-Laden will come out of hiding and create a five piece rock band called "The Cave".

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 28, 2006 at 08:53 AM

spacer

i think that EVERYONE will break their new years resolutions at least once before the end of Feb i also think that this year we will have a really nice long hot summer ....(well i can hope)

ps-sorry its a bit late!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 3, 2006 at 01:02 PM

spacer

Stupid shit like this: http://news.bbc...ics/4967030.stm will keep happening this year and keep on happening until the public elect the fucking Tories. Again. Because the public didn't learn the lesson last time they were in power.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 3, 2006 at 01:26 PM

spacer

I'm completely sick of the whole shower of shit - Next time I WILL be voting - for the BNP if they run a candidate!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 3, 2006 at 06:08 PM

spacer

The depressing thing is that a raving fascist lunatic like Nick Griffin is a voice of moderation compared with Tony Blair.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 5, 2006 at 08:10 AM

spacer

I think it's been said before but it is true that under this kind of government many people look to radical measures to be rid of them. There has been a pole (which is why I placed the post) that a high percentage (my booze addled brain can't remember the figure) are ready to vote BNP through lack of a more common-sense option.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 5, 2006 at 10:32 AM

spacer

Well, at least they're openly evil, and don't pretend.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 9, 2006 at 05:17 PM

spacer

at least you know what your up against

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

74 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles