Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Films bullet Sin City 2
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Sin City 2

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 28, 2005 at 07:36 PM

spacer

Oooh, having just watched Sin City a few nights back (finally, yeah I know ) and decided, as with most other folks, that it was a stroke of genius, you might all be delighted to know that Sin City 2 is in the works (if you don't already) and that Miller apparently would love to make five movies.

More info on Empire Online.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 28, 2005 at 11:31 PM

spacer

Yep, the next two have been confirmed, apparently, and they've got everyone starring again. Miller and Rodriguez are staying in control.

•  

Azrael Strife ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 29, 2005 at 05:21 AM

spacer

As long as Jessica Alba is on it, I could be tempted to watch them, though five movies is obscene.

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 29, 2005 at 08:44 AM

spacer

I was disturbed by her storyline though, but I think that as the point. Bruce saves the little girl from a child molester only to find her wanting him, and in his mind she's still a little girl?

That's gotta fuck with his mind... did with mine.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

36 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles