Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Something For Christmas
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Something For Christmas

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 24, 2005 at 05:44 PM

spacer

Ode to a fairy

I know some think its funny
With a tree stuck up my arse
But I keep my dignity
My style, me grace, my class

Cos ive got a little secret
I love the job I do
The reason I keep smiling
I’ll gladly share with you

If I get the top branch right
Just nestling ‘tween each thigh
Well, Christmas may be coming
But oh GOD! YESSSSSS! So am I!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 24, 2005 at 06:03 PM

spacer

LOL good one Ivory, and surprisingly smutty coming from you!

Merry Xmas to all the mad folk who choose to have anything to do with TLO

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 24, 2005 at 06:08 PM

spacer

Deary me, and from a lady too

Happy Christmas you rabble!

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 24, 2005 at 08:15 PM

spacer

Aye, Merry Xmas you lot!

•  

Azrael Strife ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 25, 2005 at 03:39 AM

spacer

Good one Ivory
Merry christmas!

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 25, 2005 at 03:21 PM

spacer

Too shocking for me to understand it - Merry Christmas all.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 28, 2005 at 09:55 PM

spacer

smutty? me? never
as for "lady" ...i never claimed that!

hope you lot had a good christmas, and heres to a very MERRY new year x

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 30, 2005 at 12:50 AM

spacer

You dirty girl! Merry Christmas and a happy newyear!

Greetings from Olav (Staff at StrategyCore.co.uk)

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 3, 2006 at 08:06 PM

spacer

dont pretend you dntlike it! lol well the new year has started and its back to work soon (unfortunatly) hope everyones had a good break x

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 3, 2006 at 09:09 PM

spacer

I'm a pervert, so of course I liked it . And I've started doing schoolwork again, so if it helps you're not the only one suffering . How was newyears eve?

Greetings from Olav (Staff at StrategyCore.co.uk)

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 8, 2006 at 02:44 PM

spacer

new years was the BEST EVER! spent it with my bestest friend, definatly better than the screaming nieces and nephews! lol
how abtou other peopels new years then?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 8, 2006 at 07:54 PM

spacer

Same as every year for me. Can't remember - lost loads of cash - found the knees out of my jeans in the morning - ill for a week. As of yet I seem to have got away with insulting everyone and soiling my underwear, apart from that same as usual.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 8, 2006 at 08:01 PM

spacer

Best New Year's I've had in ages. Stayed in with some good friends, and did nothing but drink high quality alcohol, eat good food, watch fine films and talk massive amounts of shit. Even managed to fit in some gaming and music around the edges.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 9, 2006 at 01:18 PM

spacer

Bit sad really, went out to pub, stupid here offered to drive!!! How daft is that? Drank ginger beer until it gave me stomach cramps, had a celebratory champagne at 12, looked a the others in the pub (50/50 mix - the couples who weren't talking BEFORE he got shit faced and the the Shit faced who couldn't talk). Probably not drinking wasn't such a bad idea (No I don't mean that - Honest!!)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 11, 2006 at 06:40 PM

spacer

cant be doign with new years in pubs personally- kissing loads of mingers you dont know from adam just cos youve had a few and its new years??? madness!
nearest and deasrest for me im afraid

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

61 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles