Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Stargate SG-1
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Ah Stalin You Maniac
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2
Ah Stalin You Maniac

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 21, 2005 at 11:25 PM

spacer

Just a bunch of smart sods ain't y'all !!!

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 21, 2005 at 11:39 PM

spacer

We're not dictators yet, though.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 21, 2005 at 11:45 PM

spacer

Well dammit I am!

Sorry, just wanted an excuse to use that smiley...

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 22, 2005 at 10:51 AM

spacer

Can I be in charge of genetic experiments please. I want to cross Sinia Twain, (spelling may be wrong) Nichole Kidman and a rabbit. Just for fun of course.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 22, 2005 at 11:31 AM

spacer

Sadly I think you may end up with a Celine Dion before he had her teeth sorted out with that lethal combo

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 22, 2005 at 04:30 PM

spacer

Well you have to start somewhere. Maybe swap the rabbit for a Leming. They rut quite a bit and then she would get depressed and throw herself over a cliff!!! Next.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ki-tat Chung ( 12 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 23, 2005 at 03:34 PM

spacer

Well, back to the original topic, that seems like Stalin was like Anubis in SG-1 and his Kull Warriors, if you guys don't mind the analogy. A little like the Burns\Gou'uld Analogy I guess...

Hrm...maybe I've been watching too much Stargate.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 23, 2005 at 03:36 PM

spacer

That is entirely possible, though I am fairly certain I can rival you. I happen to have three series' of DVD's in front of me now perusing for pictures for an SG-1 article as a matter of fact

•  

Ki-tat Chung ( 12 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 24, 2005 at 01:18 AM

spacer

If you check that other thread about piracy, you'll see that I've downloaded all eight and a half seasons of SG-1, and watched it all in the past five months. I currently intend on watching it all over again. So Pete, what say you? ;P

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

44 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles