Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Responses to Articles bullet Films bullet Furniture Of Adventure
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2
Furniture Of Adventure

Mighty Jack ( 7 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 1, 2006 at 10:07 PM

spacer

Slight Spoiler. . .

Have to say, on a personal note i love it when Aslan ressurects all the frozen Creatures of Narnia, and they turn up at the battle field just in time to turn the tide.

"And who is at the front of this intrepid band?" i hear you ask, why no other than Mr Tumnus ("Mr. Tumnus Mr. Tumnus", god i want to slap that little girl black and blue every time she says that!)

Mr F'ing Tumnus. . . Whats he gonna do, read his depressing Sixth-Former-who's-listened-to-his-dad's-morrisey-collection-and-still-has-no-hope-of-getting -laid poetry to the enemy untill they turn their weapons on themselves???????

As for you luftwaffe vs. narnia comment, thats a distressing parallell i didnt draw when i watched the film first time, slight fuck up i feel, however shows the fickleness of the average cinema goer. . ."yay, bomb the bastards into the stone age. . .wait, Narnia has only just left the stone age. . .durgghhhh"

People don't stop playing beacause they grow up; they grow up because they stop playing.

Thumbs Up Friend!

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

71 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles