Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Where Did You All Go?
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 3 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4
Where Did You All Go?

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 11, 2007 at 05:26 PM

spacer

I still think it's very funny that people tried to beat the driver up when he was still on fire - One Brownie point for the Scott's (several million bad points for Brown!!)

Did anyone bring wine glasses? I won a bottle of wine in a raffle - glass of chablis anyone?

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 11, 2007 at 09:47 PM

spacer

Best time for it, surely? And at the trial you can pretend you were trying to beat the flames out.

"You say the suspects face was on fire, madam..."

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 11, 2007 at 10:20 PM

spacer

Hmmm I suppose the knuckle dusters could have been there to help the flow of air ????

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 14, 2007 at 03:46 PM

spacer

to prevent the flow of air- in order to stop the fire!
cheers!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 15, 2007 at 12:20 AM

spacer

"And the savage kicking afterward?"

"Just trying to roll him over, guv."

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 15, 2007 at 06:13 PM

spacer

Ivory: to prevent the flow of air- in order to stop the fire!
cheers!

ehem, yes of course I meant to say that I was of course meaning that in order to prevent him burning more ferociously the air would in fact have to be reduced (phew!! glad you mentioned that Ivory)

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 28, 2007 at 12:50 PM

spacer

I'm here! Honest!

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 4, 2007 at 06:32 PM

spacer

(jumps!!) Good God Pete, where were you hiding? Can't you knock next time?

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 5, 2007 at 09:43 AM

spacer

I was lurking under the sofa after a big night out. That's one hell of a hangover

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 7, 2007 at 04:14 PM

spacer

WHO THE HELL WAS THAT?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 9, 2007 at 12:36 PM

spacer

It's invisible Pete!! STD you remember him, the nice young man who used to look after us all!!

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 9, 2007 at 03:52 PM

spacer

Well, if by look after you mean build the place, hang around for five minutes and then bugger off, then yep - that's me!

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 11, 2007 at 09:28 PM

spacer

Oh yes, you're the one that looks like an alien and eats Wurthers Originals.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 13, 2007 at 10:41 PM

spacer

No STD that's Grandma! This is Pete, you know PETE the one who kindly built this place and then pis... went away for a while !!! Oh dear it's hard work sometimes!

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 14, 2007 at 07:00 AM

spacer

Hehe, well I am back in some form now, though for how long is anybody's guess

I've recently been updating the [url=http://www.theturtlemoves.com]Discworld site[/i] and am loitering about more on my sites in general in an effort to come up with a grand plan to kick-start them back to life again.

I suppose some sort of cross-site publicity would be a good idea

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 3 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

71 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles