Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Stargate SG-1
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Where Did You All Go?
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4
Where Did You All Go?

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 11, 2007 at 08:29 PM

spacer

Ivory: hey you two! im around but got fed up of talking to myself. its like being in a school after dark being in this place.

Hiya Ivory, talk to us matey we're afraid of the dark. I think there's a drink in the pot (maybe even a hobnob or two)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 11, 2007 at 10:40 PM

spacer

I thought it was cause they were small and perfectly formed. And often hidden from view.

Oh well.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 17, 2007 at 05:33 PM

spacer

Okay, what's going on here, someone been defacing graves? Ahh, not so. Exhumation of members! Is it still a crime?

I'm still around but the old adage of "Speak not unless you have words of wisdom" apply. What is an adage anyway?

I've had a new head fitted recently and I'm not quiet comfortable with it yet so any posts may not exactly reflect my true feelings.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 18, 2007 at 01:33 AM

spacer

My dictionary defines it as:

adage (noun) a slow bowel movement.

I wonder about that dictionary sometimes, I really do...

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 21, 2007 at 08:59 PM

spacer

silvertongedevil: Exhumation of members!
I've had a new head fitted recently and I'm not quiet comfortable with it yet so any posts may not exactly reflect my true feelings. YOU BEEN GIVIN HEAD OR GIVEN??

Good to see you back though, hey it's like the old days!!! Did you bring any supplies?

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 21, 2007 at 09:07 PM

spacer

FullAuto: I thought it was cause they were small and perfectly formed. And often hidden from view.

Oh well.

and are best licked or sucked when wet????? (now then that's enough of that!!)

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 26, 2007 at 09:10 AM

spacer

Exhumation of members!

Now there's a story worthy of a front page!

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 26, 2007 at 08:59 PM

spacer

when you only have one page ANY story can go on the front.
i brought chrunchies- get that friday feeling all week long

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 26, 2007 at 09:41 PM

spacer

I brought a bottle of beer, sorry a bottle of. I drank the beer.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 29, 2007 at 01:49 AM

spacer

That Friday Feeling?

"I'm going to get drunk, tell the boss exactly what I think of my job, and headbutt the office peacemaker." - that sort of thing? Doing it once a week is enough for me.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 1, 2007 at 09:30 PM

spacer

naaaaaaa where i work at least sixty kids have already beat me too it by friday! get it in on a monday!
dont worry bout the beer...i brought a tea pot and a good cuppa tea is always a good idea

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 3, 2007 at 02:58 PM

spacer

Nice one. Think I'll stay here in case of nuclear war, or some terrorists trying to ram my house with a car bomb.

Though, going on their track record lately, that'd be nothing to fear.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 4, 2007 at 07:54 PM

spacer

first they'd have to work out 'the right house' you could be safe for a few years yet!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 6, 2007 at 07:15 PM

spacer

I think them learning to drive would take up even more time.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 8, 2007 at 02:54 PM

spacer

If nothing else the incident has brought up some cracking jokes.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

169 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles