Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Where Did You All Go?
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 1 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4
Where Did You All Go?

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 23, 2007 at 04:38 PM

spacer

Well I know FA is still around, and yes I have had some time off but wow the crickets (it's deafening). Oh mummy I'm scared, even the office kettle is cold!!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 24, 2007 at 02:15 AM

spacer

Like the Ghost of Websites Past, I refuse to disappear.

Like the Duracell bunny, I suppose. Only, with slightly better typing. And not as pink.

Wait. Was it pink? I can't remember.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 24, 2007 at 10:24 AM

spacer

Right then, first job - PUT THE KETTLE ON!!!
The bunny was pink (if that'swhat you were referring to???;-)
2nd Job get battery charger on - for the duracell's now what??? Only two people to carry on the future of TLO, can we recruit the old team? It's a hard job but hey, we can do it!!!
You up for a challenge FA?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 24, 2007 at 11:30 AM

spacer

I'm never one to shirk a duty, however pleasurable.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 25, 2007 at 06:19 PM

spacer

Slip into your marigolds love, we've got some serious stuff to get on with! (I'm getting lathered up ready). Where would you like me start boss?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 25, 2007 at 11:17 PM

spacer

*snaps on the gloves*

Oh, it's like going through Customs all over again. Bend over, spread 'em, turn your head and cough, etc.

No, wait, that was my last girlfriend.

Start at the bottom, fnar fnar, and work our way up.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 26, 2007 at 01:46 PM

spacer

Have to say that in the Midlands ladies of may I say ' a certain age' use a term for cleaning a place thoroughly - 'get it bottomed' Well ok, I'll give it a go, I'll try anything once or several times if need be!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 28, 2007 at 05:35 AM

spacer

A certain age, eh? Better than an uncertain one and a statutory rape charge, at any rate.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 28, 2007 at 05:10 PM

spacer

FullAuto: A certain age, eh? Better than an uncertain one and a statutory rape charge, at any rate.

Well there you are you see, stick to the more mature ladies if you want to stay out of court! (well there's got to be some kind of bonus so long as you don't marry 'em).... but there again I'm likely to say that

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 2, 2007 at 09:50 PM

spacer

FA!!! Where dya go? Don't worry I don't bite (only very very gently most times anyways).. Kettle boiled so get yer cup ready.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 5, 2007 at 07:18 PM

spacer

Fret not (or don't fret)! Looking for the sugar and got lost.

Typical bloke. Good sense of direction, except in the kitchen.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 8, 2007 at 04:42 PM

spacer

And I thought you were sweet enough!! Did you find the Hobnobs?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 8, 2007 at 06:59 PM

spacer

Ah, HobNobs, the clitoris of the biscuit world. At least they weren't hidden behind a bush, anyway.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 10, 2007 at 08:14 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Ah, HobNobs, the clitoris of the biscuit world. At least they weren't hidden behind a bush, anyway.

Are they called that 'cos every c****s got one?

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 11, 2007 at 06:03 PM

spacer

hey you two! im around but got fed up of talking to myself. its like being in a school after dark being in this place.

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 1 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

40 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles