Forums
Shop
Contact
Star Trek Nemesis
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Things You Like
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 3 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3
Things You Like

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 28, 2006 at 06:02 PM

spacer

true.....i think if you CAN stay in bed your alwasy up early awake and kickign to go but if you AHVE to get up for work say your sleepy head doesnt wanna budge off the pillow.
but then being awake isnt exactally a bad thing

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Mighty Jack ( 7 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 1, 2006 at 09:49 PM

spacer

I am NEVER awake and kicking! Any morning!

I like baking! theres something so zen about mixing various ingredients and making incredibly fattening dishes!

People don't stop playing beacause they grow up; they grow up because they stop playing.

Thumbs Up Friend!

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 17, 2006 at 11:09 AM

spacer

.....or non fattenign dishes? lol

I like to cook, most stuff. sweets, savories but i llike cooking proper food and not that a la cart crap

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 25, 2006 at 08:12 PM

spacer

silvertongedevil: Motorbikes - and I see Lady Castlemaine that you have a VFR. Pretty quick if I may say.

Are you referring to the bike with this comment? - too right it's quick!! What form of two wheeled combustion powered devil do you have?
I must say, there is nothing to beat riding a quick bike along a nice quiet slightly bendy road at 130mph - summer's round the corner - Hooray!!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 26, 2006 at 07:29 AM

spacer

Well, I would never refer to a Lady as 'Quick'.

ZZR 1100 and a Ducati though I haven't seen the Kwak for a few weeks. You say summer's here.

*scratches head and looks to the sky"

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 29, 2006 at 09:54 AM

spacer

motorcyclists = vulnerable road users my ass!

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 1, 2006 at 01:01 PM

spacer

Ivory: motorcyclists = vulnerable road users my ass!

Well Ivory I didn't know you had a donkey/horse cross breed, does it eat much?
As for motorcyclists not being vulnerable, try having a one ton vehicle pull out in front of you from a junction, it kinda hurts when you're sliding down the tarmac whilst the driver of the said vehicle wonders what hit him (or rather what he hit!!!)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 1, 2006 at 01:18 PM

spacer

The manager of Chelsea FC was still moaning when his team stuffed Manchester United and won the Premiership title on Saturday. He threw his jacket and two Premiership title medals into the crowd in anger.

One of the medals has resurfaced on Ebay - I'd love to see his face when he sees that he has chucked out something somebody is willing to bid £10,000,000 for http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jose-Mourinhos-Chelsea-Premiership-05-06-Winning-Medal_W0QQitemZ8804350541QQcategoryZ68295QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: Awww, it's been removed

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 6, 2006 at 09:29 AM

spacer

id just like those who clss themselves as 'vulnerable road users' to act like them for a change! drive at the speed limit, over take on clear straight bits of roads and not country lanes/bends, and DONT undercut a car/lorry/van ect.. thats all! (id like to ad that i kow not all 'vulnerable road users are twats-but im my experience alot are. those who know they drive safely as sensible know who they are and should therefore not take offence at anyhting im sayng, only the scatty stupid drivers should. and im sure people on this site are sensible road users )

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 6, 2006 at 05:11 PM

spacer

Ivory: im sure people on this site are sensible road users )

....Ah, no, never mind.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 6, 2006 at 06:55 PM

spacer

lol why yes FA did you have a point to make? arent all young, free spirited adults sensible road users?......at least before they have a few pints.

back to things we like....
i like white wine on a warm summery evening

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 24, 2006 at 11:09 AM

spacer

People falling downstairs. Always makes me laugh.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 6, 2006 at 06:02 PM

spacer

im prone to do that after white wine on a warm summers evening!

i like five mins peace when i get home before everyone else gets back!

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 3 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

46 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles