Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Stargate SG-1
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet The Tlo Parliament
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2
The Tlo Parliament

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 11, 2006 at 12:41 PM

spacer

PASSED, providing we get paid for five days and not two

PROPOSAL: There's some council elections coming up in England and Wales, so I propose that politicians be banned from saying "These results are a victory for our policies".

Every single party uses that argument from the one set of results

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 24, 2006 at 07:46 PM

spacer

passed.

Governments have to actually do at least 50% of the things they SAY they will do durring election times.

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 25, 2006 at 08:04 PM

spacer

Accounting Troll: PASSED, providing we get paid for five days and not two

PROPOSAL: There's some council elections coming up in England and Wales, so I propose that politicians be banned from saying "These results are a victory for our policies".

Every single party uses that argument from the one set of results

PASSED: More proof that statistics can prove anything you want them to.

PROPOSAL: That all BP employees Especially the upper management be forced to drink petrol, it'll soon be as expensive as beer so instead of 'let them eat cake' let them drink crude oil!! (Just how many billion £'s do they want to extract from us??? - or are they just extracting the P**S)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 26, 2006 at 06:14 PM

spacer

Passed. It's even worse in rural areas because of the lack of public transport.

PROPOSAL: To fund research into figuring out why it's always the ugliest politicians who have affairs, eg David Mellor, Robin Cook, David Blunkett and now John Prescott. I find it hard enough to believe that one woman could find John Prescott attractive, but two????

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 27, 2006 at 08:03 AM

spacer

NOT PASSED

I don't think it would be fair on the researchers!

I was thinking about this very subject - what sort of woman would sleep with Prescott you ask? Here's another more probing question, what sort of woman talks about it or even admits to it? It's tantamount to having AIDS.
I would think the days of her having sex with normal people have ended.

PROPOSAL
Prescott should be rendered down and the grease used to lubricate the wheel bearings of dusbin lorries. His skin should be dried out and used to make houses for third world countries.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 27, 2006 at 08:04 AM

spacer

There may be some left over so I'll have a small bit to recover my bike shed.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 27, 2006 at 12:42 PM

spacer

Are you sure that people in the Third World are that desperate?

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

63 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles