Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Pet Hates
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 5 of 7 ): 1 · · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7
Pet Hates

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 12:01 PM

spacer

Football, or as it should be called - soccer.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 12:29 PM

spacer

People who sell DVDs on eBay and think it's cunning to leave the region out of the listing.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 01:41 PM

spacer

Owch. I hope you left some seriously negative feedback.

If it's any help, a freeware media player called VLC Media Player can handle North American DVDs on my European DVD drive without any problems.

I'm somewhat suspicious and annoyed abou the fact that when I give Windows Media Player the same task, it tells me that it will hav to change the coding of my DVD drive, and if I do it more than five times, the change becomes permanant.

I hate the whole regional DVD encoding thing. The only logic beind it that I can see is to protect retailers who charge £15 for a DVD that cost 5p to manufacture from cheap foreign imports. It certainaly does not benefit consumers

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 01:44 PM

spacer

I don't mind, my DVD player is multiregion and I got the DVD very cheap, but Yank picture quality is fucking shit.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 01:52 PM

spacer

I got really confused there for minute as I'd mis-read "region" as "religion". Perhaps I should go back to bed

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 03:12 PM

spacer

I don't think a DVD player would survive a baptism. Or a circumcision, for that matter.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 05:03 PM

spacer

i dont know it would make an interesting drunken evening! ...not to self baptise a dvd! EVERY time i read the topic title i read it as PETE, isnt that odd!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 08:20 PM

spacer

Any product by Microsoft.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 27, 2006 at 05:44 PM

spacer

when i suddenly reaslise im copying one of the kids behaviours from my class (for example rocking! lol)

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 28, 2006 at 06:03 PM

spacer

sorry to double post but!- i HATE people who are SO selfish they only care abtou themselves and the inconvinence casued to THEM in a situation! those kind of people who would say 'well you shouldnt have got run over you were ment to be commign round to baby sit now I cant go out!' those peopel grrrrrrrrrr

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 30, 2006 at 11:55 AM

spacer

People you ask for directions, they then spend 30 minutes explaining the route you need to take which you carefully write down, follow and find out that they were the village idiot or even worse- aren't from around here!!! So you end up asking again and the next one says, OOhh you need to go back the way you came !!!!???

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 30, 2006 at 07:15 PM

spacer

i hate inconsiderable peopel who ruin a perfectly good fantasy (what ever it may be) by explainning the true reality of it to you!!!! why would you do that to me!!!!!

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 31, 2006 at 05:48 PM

spacer

Ah the simple joys of nitpicking.

Another thing I hate is Graham Norton. Why the hell do the BBC think we want to see more of this individual? He tries to mask his lack of talent with in-your-face campiness that sets the gay rights movement back about 40 years.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 1, 2006 at 08:52 PM

spacer

I thought you had to be homosexual to work in television.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 1, 2006 at 09:26 PM

spacer

I'm pretty sure they have some closet hetrosexuals

Oh, and the DVD of the Chronicles of Narnia has made the list - I caught three seperate advertisements in one commercial break. I hate it when you get multiple advertisements of the same product in a single commercial break.

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 5 of 7 ): 1 · · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

43 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles