Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Get Your Asbo Here.
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Get Your Asbo Here.

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 05:12 PM

spacer

I just heard that a woman has been fined for breaking her ASBO. She was constantly playing 'Is This The Way To Amarillo?' - I would have thought that was an hanging offence just for playing it once.

So what song makes you 'cringe' the most. I have loads of them but at the moment anything by Madonna makes me involuntarily vomit.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 05:43 PM

spacer

Speaking of Madonna, her version of 'American Pie' is shit. Really shit. Makes me retch.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 07:38 PM

spacer

I nominate Charlotte Church. There are plenty of other irritating singers, but she wins out because she is Welsh, which means she gets lots of media attention here in Wales, especially on a slow news day when there's been less than a dozen murders in Newport.

The local media have dubbed Charlotte Church and whoever she is shacked up with this week as the Welsh equivalent to David & Victoria Beckham, basically because the most trivial aspects of their lives are headline news.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 09:06 PM

spacer

You can't knock that girl (whos' name I can never remember) who sings before the Wales Rugby home games. What? What? A mouth like that and all she wants to do is sing!!!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 13, 2006 at 09:20 PM

spacer

the best ne was a guy whos asbo was worded so that he wasnt allowed in public without beign drunk! think they got that back to front! lol

you know what makes me urge.....couples who sit next to you in public (on busses, trains, park benches ect...) and are practically inside each other they are THAT close, and they crawl all over each other and yuck!!!!! EWWWW get some respect!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 13, 2006 at 09:23 PM

spacer

They'll get around to issuing ASBO's for indecent behaviour, no doubt.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 07:08 PM

spacer

well i know a couple who could DEFINATLY be first in line

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:45 PM

spacer

Ivory: well i know a couple who could DEFINATLY be first in line

I think that may be slanderous ma'am.

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 09:55 PM

spacer

I do feel that people who publicly display their affection should be executed, but this is mainly because I'm jealous.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 06:49 PM

spacer

slander only matters if they her me...and if they disagre i wont tell them if you wont.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 08:26 PM

spacer

You could try filming them to prove that the allegation is true. Trouble is the police might get the wrong impression. Or possibly the right impression in some cases...

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 16, 2006 at 09:29 PM

spacer

Slander? isn't that a large lizard? or am I thinking of a baddy froma Bond movie?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 23, 2006 at 05:07 PM

spacer

there are some people NO one woudl belive you want to film through choice! lol

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

95 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles