Forums
Shop
Contact
Star Trek Nemesis
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Valentines
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 4 of 4 ): 1 · · 3 · 4
Valentines

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 9, 2006 at 12:19 PM

spacer

Now that is funny.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 13, 2006 at 09:10 PM

spacer

i think you under estimated the sneakyness

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 13, 2006 at 09:16 PM

spacer

As soon as I left home to start studying, my family fucked off to Spain.

Bastards.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 07:09 PM

spacer

my friend came home one day to a forsale sign....they said theyd seen a really nice one bed bungalow........that was there wayof tellign ehr she had to move out! some peopel are just RUDE!

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:21 PM

spacer

That approach is a bit too subtle for me. I would have changed the locks

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:28 PM

spacer

Accounting Troll: That approach is a bit too subtle for me. I would have changed the locks

Bit extravagant buying new locks don't you think?

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:35 PM

spacer

True, but think of the savings on the food bill when you get rid of an unwanted family member.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:38 PM

spacer

Accounting Troll: True, but think of the savings on the food bill when you get rid of an unwanted family member.

Cheaper to put padlock on fridge, freezer and bread bin (but could be more expensive if you only have 2 doors I suppose)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 10:03 PM

spacer

But if you coincide changing the locks with a heavy frost, you get to inherit as well.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 06:47 PM

spacer

hehehe thats evil!
how abotu just moving whilst they are out one day, then you dont HAVE to by new locks

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 07:12 PM

spacer

But you have to pay fees to the estate agent and the removal company, write to all the utility providers to notify them of your change of address, AND your relative will get your new address off a neighbour.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 07:43 PM

spacer

but if you wanted to move anyway....... cheap option!

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 4 of 4 ): 1 · · 3 · 4

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

53 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles