Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet News bullet The Day Is Today
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
The Day Is Today

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 12, 2006 at 12:03 PM

spacer

The american DVD rental company Netflix is covered by a local news channel, interesting stuff, check out the video clip if you have time. I'm surprised to see the DVDs are sent out in little tiny wallets and frankly those "assembly line" jobs look like hell to do. That's definitely a very repetitive task, how could you do that 37 hours a week? In a related article, Netflix are proven to be throttling their customers.

Australian woman arrested for asking a woman to be quiet in her cinema. A subject close to my heart, I do feel all cinemas should have high powered lasers installed in the roof linked to noise sensors so that people creating noise over "X" decibels are vaporised.

Leaked footage of the new Super Mario Bros Game. It's back to 2D and the gameplay looks the same as in 1982. I kinda applaud the common sense approach though.

Atari is dying. Again. Only seems fitting as the original gaming giant was resurrected a few years ago as a recognised brand and then whored out on products that had nothing to do with the original company.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 14, 2006 at 07:36 AM

spacer

That Atari bit... since Infogrames owns Atari and, in fact, their online presence at www.infogrames.com is branded under the Atari flag (to make us think they're good or something) does this mean that the p00p's hitting the fan at Infogrames too or are they just busily running another brand into the dirt as per usual?

Anyone even thinking of defending Infogrames, just remember they publish games, not develop them.

Ooh, and as of when I posted this reply, the pictures on the Atari/Infogrames site seem to be fooked.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

53 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles