The Last Outpost Forums ( http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/ )Minnesotta Governor?

Source: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=260

Azrael Strife | February 4, 2006 at 04:32 PM

http://www.jona.../Home_page.html

If this guy is real, then he's a true monster! he wants to IMPALE criminals...

FullAuto | February 4, 2006 at 08:28 PM

No, he's just nuts. And not even Americans would elect him. Well, maybe in Texas, but nowhere else.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 5, 2006 at 02:19 PM

His quote - "Honesty is very seldom heard nowadays, especially from a politician. So, I am going to break from
political tradition. My name is Jonathon “The
Impaler” Sharkey, Ph.D., L.D.D.D. I am a Satanic Dark
Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch.
My Magikal Path name is: Lord Ares."
PhD - Phelandering Deviant?
LDDD - Little Dinky Dick, Depraved.(1st class with honours)
Typo - Should be Lord Arse !!!

Azrael Strife | February 5, 2006 at 02:43 PM

Check out the "Dark Side" part

silvertongedevil | February 5, 2006 at 05:42 PM

I think he has all the credentials for a president. Mad as a bison with half the IQ.

FullAuto | February 5, 2006 at 06:40 PM

Why do people who call themselves Satanists always come across as being mentally reatrded? I swear, it's like some sort of requirement for membership.

"If you are a mental defective, then join the hordes of Satan!"

silvertongedevil | February 6, 2006 at 10:14 AM

I think the weird side of this is that they don't realise that by being satanists they are Christian. They are hyjacking the baddie from another religion, and then like this dick head they make statements like - "I hate all Christians." Ok lets get rid of all Christians and then what - You've got no religion.

Am I making sense or does this sound like I'm pissed again?

Pete | February 6, 2006 at 12:20 PM

No no, makes sense since in theory the devil's first mention is in the Bible. Anyone know exactly where in the bible he's first mentioned? If it's in the walking through the desert part then there's probably older referenece to him.

For me though, he'll always be remembered as he is in South Park The Movie

FullAuto | February 6, 2006 at 12:55 PM

Genesis, I think. The Serpent in Eden. The Devil is just a creation of Christianity anyway, fulfilling the monotheistic need for a reason why Evil exists.

silvertongedevil | February 6, 2006 at 01:43 PM

Pete:

Too right - now that was the true Satan

Lady_Castlemaine | February 6, 2006 at 02:07 PM

Pete: No no, makes sense since in theory the devil's first mention is in the Bible. Anyone know exactly where in the bible he's first mentioned? If it's in the walking through the desert part then there's probably older referenece to him.

I think Tim Curry did a pretty good job, I think it was in 'Legend' still thought Tim Curry looked pretty good in corset and suspenders in the Rocky Horror Show- but that's for another day (or topic).

FullAuto | February 6, 2006 at 02:25 PM

Decent film that, not as good as Willow but still pretty good.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 6, 2006 at 02:40 PM

FullAuto: Decent film that, not as good as Willow but still pretty good.

Willow was a good film, full of busy beavering dwarves eeh they don't make em like that anymore!

FullAuto | February 6, 2006 at 03:05 PM

Peck!

silvertongedevil | February 6, 2006 at 05:33 PM

Films with dwarves? and I'm not talking about that Antipodean, pseudo American Mel Glibson - what about the Time Bandits? As Much minature mirth as you could shake a very short stick at.

FullAuto | February 6, 2006 at 05:40 PM

If your gay quotient hasn't been met this week, try the Wizard of Oz. How the fuck can someone be a gay icon if they're not gay? Stupid, stupid homosexuals.

Pete | February 6, 2006 at 06:31 PM

Ah, Willow. Why didn't George Lucas just leave it at Star Wars Ep 4-6 and Willow and then STOP making films whilst on a high note...

Willow's one of those films I just can't ever be bored with. Gets played at least once a year and the DVD menu is very well done (special edition of course).

silvertongedevil | February 6, 2006 at 07:31 PM

FullAuto: If your gay quotient hasn't been met this week, try the Wizard of Oz. How the fuck can someone be a gay icon if they're not gay? Stupid, stupid homosexuals.

I just hate people hyjacking perfectly descriptive words such as gay and changing their meaning. It's not as if they haven't got enought: Homosexual, pederast, catamite, player of the pink oboe - couldn't resist the Cooke quote.

TopSource: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=260