The Last Outpost Forums ( http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/ )Aladdin

Source: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=256

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 12:37 PM

Here's a bit of nonsense for you - you've probably seen the panto in the dim and distant past, so what was his surname? (answers on a post card please)and yes I do know the answer so will let you know.

Pete | February 2, 2006 at 06:05 PM

Troublewiththelaw?

Get it?

silvertongedevil | February 2, 2006 at 07:09 PM

Oh no it isn't!

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 08:31 PM

Twanky. As in, the Widow Twanky. Which would be a bloody silly surname even if the character was British. And he isn't.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 08:35 PM

FullAuto: Twanky. As in, the Widow Twanky. Which would be a bloody silly surname even if the character was British. And he isn't.

So who's been looking it up on the net then??? (oh yes he has!!! Ha HA) Well done little boy and your prize is ....

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 08:38 PM

Hey, some of us have perfect recall of the stupid names we saw in panto as children.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 08:49 PM

FullAuto: Hey, some of us have perfect recall of the stupid names we saw in panto as children.

You'll tell me anything - you were seen queing for tickets to this years' Panto (either that or you were autograph hunting! Didn't know you were a Little & Large fan ????)

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 08:50 PM

Hey, I love women whatever size they are. My penis knows no prejudice.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 08:52 PM

FullAuto: Hey, I love women whatever size they are. My penis knows no prejudice.

Hey I like a man who's open minded !!! What you doin Saturday?

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 08:57 PM

Putting fear into the hearts of evildoers, as per usual.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:00 PM

FullAuto: Putting fear into the hearts of evildoers, as per usual.

If you're gonna put somethin somewhere I guess that's as good as anything!! Good Luck Panto Man !!! (you're my hero - honest! I swoon at the very thought)

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 09:04 PM

Well, shit. That's my secret identity revealed.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:07 PM

FullAuto: Well, shit. That's my secret identity revealed.

And I'm usually so discreet, what went wrong? It must be all the swooning, a girl can only take so much of that you know!!

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 09:14 PM

That's fine. God knows, I should have allowed for the intrinsic weaknesses of the fairer sex.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:17 PM

FullAuto: That's fine. God knows, I should have allowed for the intrinsic weaknesses of the fairer sex.

Not only a hero but thoughtful as well ... oooh I feel another swoon coming on~!!! (I do seem to swoon easily these days)

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 09:22 PM

Perhaps you've been deprived and the sudden plethora of swooning is going to your head?

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:25 PM

FullAuto: Perhaps you've been deprived and the sudden plethora of swooning is going to your head?

Feels quite nice actually!! I like an occasional plethora (oxymoron I believe?)

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 09:27 PM

Don't think it is. 'Plethora' just mean 'an excess' and we all like a bit of excess, just not all the time.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:33 PM

Everything in moderation - ESPECIALLY moderation - I say. 'To play safe is not to play at all' where did I hear that before?

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 09:40 PM

Too much moderaion and you die at the age of a hundred, with a body in perfect condition, having enjoyed life not at all.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:43 PM

Looks like I'll die young then (well figuratively speaking) and I'll probably look older than my age - with any luck!! (something odd about what I just said, I'm sure I don't want to look older than I am!) If that's what it takes ....

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 09:45 PM

You can't always get what you want. But sometimes, you get what you need.

Apologies, can't believe I just typed that.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:49 PM

Was that you being profound? Or just talking S**TE? If you always get what you want perhaps you'll never REALLY want anything!

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 09:50 PM

No, that's me ripping off a Rolling Stones song. They are now rolling in their graves.

Lady_Castlemaine | February 2, 2006 at 09:53 PM

FullAuto: No, that's me ripping off a Rolling Stones song. They are now rolling in their graves.

Oh and I was so impressed, I had erred on the side of you being profound - not talking S**TE, hadn't got you down as a Stones fan ...

FullAuto | February 2, 2006 at 10:00 PM

It's difficult not to be a fan of a band that looks like it's made up of reanimated corpses. But I like lots of different music. And I also find myself ripping the lyrics off for profound statements, too. But I own the CDs, so I'm entitled.

silvertongedevil | February 2, 2006 at 10:27 PM

FullAuto: Putting fear into the hearts of evildoers, as per usual.

Down the bingo again then?

Plethora? Oxymoron?
Where's my sodding dictionary? I'm sure they're talking dirty.

Pete | February 3, 2006 at 05:11 PM

Hehe... moron... hehe.

silvertongedevil | February 3, 2006 at 05:58 PM

Pete: Hehe... moron... hehe.

Have you been drinking acid again?

cyke | February 3, 2006 at 08:29 PM

CHECK IT OUT
http://chatfu.com/p/5c48170553f8ed1a

FullAuto | February 4, 2006 at 09:58 AM

That's rather good. Needs a bit more variety, but it's still great to view.

cyke | February 4, 2006 at 11:11 AM

chatfu.com makes cartoons out of your messenger etc chat logs. That was a mad conversation you were having so i thought i'd give it a go

silvertongedevil | February 4, 2006 at 02:09 PM

That is so good - you even got my hair right.

You know if we had a 'bank' of silly avitars we could do that on all the messages. Mmm, I can hear Pete groaning.

Pete | February 5, 2006 at 03:40 PM

No no, that's just a bad curry I had last night

TopSource: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=256